perjantai 4. marraskuuta 2011

Trolls

You know, I'm a real master of accidents. For example, I have a woodcarving in progress at school and on the previous lesson  few days ago I made a big, bleeding wound to my left thumb. Today was the turn of my right hand: I got a huge, needle sharp stick stuck deep under the nail of my little finger. Even better, I couldn't get it off myself no matter how I tried so my teacher had to pull it off. I felt a bit embarrassed.
Now the nail/finger is having an inflammation on it's way.. It's all hot and aching. (pulsating pain) This day hasn't been very nice otherwise either, because I was supposed to go the library to return some books and get new ones but I traveled 60km to town just to notice that the library is closed until Monday because of some stupid education stuff the library staff is having. I'm reading Michelle Paver's wonderful Chroncles of the ancient darkness at the moment and I finished reading Soul eater (the third book) yesterday. I would have borrowed the next book today but now I have to wait over the whole weekend. I'm so excited to know what happens next that it feels almost like torture.

But today I was also thinking about what should I draw for my dad's father's day card. There's only a week left until the Finnish father's day. I want to do something real special this year- something my dad would really like, 'cause I really like my dad. : D I've been thinking about drawing our dogs or my dad's favorite book/movie/game characters... I don't know. I'm still waiting for some great idea. But I should really make something up already, so that I have enough time to do it properly. I think I'll color it with pencils, 'cause I really need to focus more on the traditional art techniques.

Now I'm going to go and watch a movie with my dad : ) It's our weekly thing that if both of us are home we watch a movie together at Friday night.

But before I go, here are today's sketches. Trolls this time. Troll women, to be exact.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti