lauantai 5. marraskuuta 2011

I'm so bored

All my plans for this weekend failed : < But then again, now I have lots of time for drawing for once.


A sketch I made today.. I just couldn't get the ground-touching legs right so I left them out. But I'll try again later and if I can make them work I might use this sketch to make a finished, colored drawing.





I looove Tove Jansson and her novels and art. This is a quick little fan art pick of Seafilly, one of the characters of her moomin stories. I hate the way her body turned out and I wasn't even going to put this here but I really like the coloring and the shape of the mane and tail so because of them I decided to accept it.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Heei, eikö minun kommentti tullut tähän :o Laitoin ihan tässä joku aika sitten. Että seafilly on ihana :'3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Voi kiitos :D Kiva kuulla että joku tykkääkin! Itse kun silloin tehdessä ajattelin että se meni ihan pieleen.. Mutta nythän tuo toisaalta näyttää ihan siedettävältä kun myöhemmin kattelee. : ) Se hahmo on kyllä niin ihana että taidan tehhä lisääkin kuvia siitä.

      Poista