torstai 10. marraskuuta 2011

Animal photography

I really want to get a good camera so I could take better pictures of animals : <



I took this photo many years ago, and it's one of my favorite horse photos. Mainly because I loved that time of my life and it contains wonderful memories to me, but also because I find the pose funny.







This is just something I made because I was extremely bored and feeling a bit blue. Nothing like a bull terrier to cheer you up! : D The picture quality is horrible, I know, but these are just some old photos I found and quickly put together. The dogs are both female bull terriers, the white one is Lumi, the same dog my first entry was about, and the other one is Eben, our younger bullie. This smiley expression is actually fairly common to them, they make it everyday whenever they want to seem lovable and get some attention and care. It usually includes some laugh-like snorting noises too. It's impossible not to laugh when they do that!

Just so you know: Lumi isn't really missing any teeth, it just looks a bit like that 'cause her tongue or lip is covering some of the teeth or something.



-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti