maanantai 8. marraskuuta 2010

Pixx

Heh, sorry for the stupid title.

So, here comes my very first blog entry with art ! I don't have much time to write right now so this entry will be pretty much about these two pics.

Here's the first one:
It's Gin/Silver Fang (the version I prefer most is Finnish Hopeanuoli : D Basicly because I learned to know him by that name when I was little) from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. (My favourite manga/anime) This is probably my first proper drawing of him ever. My fav character of the story is Ben, though. I should make a picture of him too!



And then the other one:



A shetland pony! I love horses. And drawing them. They're my most common subject to draw, I think. I like the way the pony looks but I don't like the background.. One should never make backgrounds in a rush. They turn out like this. : D Well, I'll try to make a decent one next time. : > It was very fun to color a black pony! I liked it a lot. I think I'm going to draw a lot of black horses in the near future. 8D


Both of the pics were made using GIMP.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti