sunnuntai 29. huhtikuuta 2012

Ugh.

My senior high is almost over... Now I have to study for the university entrance exams and make my sample works. (For fine arts academy) And I have absolutely no time for anything else. 8< But of course it's very important and it's only for a little while.. But it still makes me a bit sad not being able to do all kinds of fun stuff I'd like to now in spring.. Like spending a lot of time outdoors and drawing or painting things I like. Now I only have time for my sample works, which aren't nearly as fun as my "own art"

I've applied to four art universities (three of them are universities of applied sciences and one is the Finnish academy of fine arts) and several other universities. (to study English, history or theology) My current plans for the sample works of the fine arts academy are two sculptures. I was going to paint something too, but now I don't think I have enough time.
















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti